Sunday 5 April 2009

First Day Blogging

Hey guys and welcome to the new blog post in which will be updated everyday (hopefully). This first blog is about Faultydesktop to start off with and what it is about.

Faultydesktop was founded in 2008 by myself Geoffrey Moffett in the attempt to give Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom clean crisp web designs at an affordable price. It is also involved in pc repair and Internet marketing.

Faultydesktop was funded by the Princes Trust in December 2008 which was a great help out in buying new equipment. If it was not for the Princes Trust then I would not be where I am at today and that is the truth.

I have currently a substancial database of clients in which I have done several pieces of work in the last few months and these can all be released on request.

Over the next few weeks I will be doing alot of Blogging as well as creating a new Faultydesktop Social Network and Youtube Videos.

Faultydesktop today has now released new services in which can be found of the from page of the website www.faultydesktop.com.

Anyhow.......... I am away to do some more work on the meta tags of the website so remeber.....

Do it the Faultydesktop Way!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first day blogging. I too have started a new blog at Vobes.com. Keep at mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! well done matey, all publicity is good publicity, or so my lawyer told me.

    Beershowjimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a lawyer Jimmy?

    ReplyDelete